Garage Gym Warriors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

July 19, 2015

2 posters

Go down

July 19, 2015 Empty July 19, 2015

Post by Admin Sun Jul 19, 2015 5:46 am

Morning. Heading home today so probably abother day off from training for me. Hope you all have a good one.
Admin
Admin
Armchair Quarterback
Armchair Quarterback

https://garagegymwarriors.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

July 19, 2015 Empty Re: July 19, 2015

Post by JaySun Sun Jul 19, 2015 4:50 pm

Went to beach until the storms rolled in. Three people struck by lightning while we were out there. Chilling at the house in the pool. Grilling some burgers and dogs later. Have a safe trip.

JaySun

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Jul 19, 2015 7:49 pm

JaySun wrote:Went to beach until the storms rolled in. Three people struck by lightning while we were out there. Chilling at the house in the pool. Grilling some burgers and dogs later. Have a safe trip.

Glad you guys got a relaxing day in. Sorry to hear about the folks who were struck by lightning. We got home with no issues. The baby slept the entire way. I was amazed. Shocked Still, pretty beat though. I think I have a fairly laid back week this week, so hopefully I can catch up on some much needed sleep and get back to training tomorrow. I may start doubling up my lifts again (Squats/OH Press and Deadlifts/Bench). That way I can just do conditioning on the remaining days and it will give me some flexibility if I have to travel. May try Squats/OH Press tomorrow with a short conditioning workout. Hope you guys have a good one.
Admin
Admin
Armchair Quarterback
Armchair Quarterback

https://garagegymwarriors.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down