Garage Gym Warriors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Howdy folks!

Go down

Howdy folks! Empty Howdy folks!

Post by Admin Fri Jun 26, 2015 5:57 pm

Howdy!

My name is Trent and I live in Raleigh, NC.  In my earlier years, I competed in sports like: basketball, track and swimming.  I was always pretty good at those sports, but never the star of the team.  In college I started lifting weights at Gold's Gym and did so for about five years until I was sidelined by a pretty nasty shoulder dislocation.  After that, I didn't see the inside of a gym for a long time and instead discovered surfing, initially as a way to rehab my shoulder.  That was my "go to" form of exercise for many years until we eventually moved inland (gotta start a career at some point). Sad   At that point, I started doing a maintenance program consisting of light weights and cardio.  After two years of that, I made the mistake of starting crossfit.  Seven months, countless injuries and bouts with overtraining later, I developed my own program that combine the structure of a traditional powerlifting program with the "randomness" of ever changing Assistance and Conditioning work.  I've been doing that since October of 2014 and within 6 months, was stronger than I had ever been in my life.  As a matter of fact, I am in better shape than I was in my "prime." Wink  

I started this site because I know how lonely it gets when you train alone.  It helps to have others to talk to, motivate you and to share experiences with.  It is my hope that you'll join us, no matter what type of training that you do. Cool

Cheers,

Trent
Admin
Admin
Armchair Quarterback
Armchair Quarterback

https://garagegymwarriors.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum